Addresses Course Outcomes
- recognize the ethical issues inherent in medicine, scientific research, and governmental policy-making and use critical thinking and sound reasoning to communicate these issues to stakeholders and interested parties
- demonstrate an understanding of ethical standards and comply with regulations, policies and guidelines in scientific practices and professional conduct
- critically evaluate scientific literature and various multi-media to validate findings in the context of currently accepted ethical standards of integrity, honesty, and fairness
A persuasive paper is a type of paper in which the writer must convince the reader that his/her opinion is correct with regard to an issue. When writing the paper, it is the writer’s responsibility to support their argument by doing research and using facts.
Paper Topic: The Benefits of Organ Transplantation
- Your belief is that everyone should be an organ donor
- Write a 3-4 page paper to persuade a group of people who are undecided or against organ donations.