Go to The Creative Spark playlist on the TED Talks web site. Here you will find six talks on creativity and innovation. Select a talk that speaks to you and watch it in order to evaluate it critically.
Answer at least 3 of the following questions in your 200 word minimum reflection:
- What specifically did you learn from the TED Talk?
- What topics were unclear or generated further questions?
- How is the information you acquired applicable to the other courses in which you are enrolled?
- In what way(s) did the TED Talk expand your worldview?
- Will your future behavior be influenced by what you have recently learned? How so?
- Were there any other specific issues of importance to you?