For this doc, you will take on the role of a clinician who is building a health history for the 2 following cases: do each individually as if you were their doctor.
- 76-year-old Black/African-American male with disabilities living in an urban setting.
- Adolescent Hispanic/Latino boy living in a middle-class suburb.
For these 2 patiens clarify:
- What are the barriers to interpersonal communication?
- What are the procedures and examination techniques that will be used during the physical examination of your patient?
- Describe the Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Planning (S.O.A.P.) approach for documenting patient data and explain what they are.
at least 500 words ( 2 complete pages of content) formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 3 academic sources which need to be journal articles or books from 2019 up to now. NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.