For this assignment you will be creating formative assessments for a lesson plan. You may find one on the internet or create your own. Your chosen lesson plan will need to have all of the elements found in the lesson plan template. If it does not, you will need to fill it in.
This assignment will have three parts and you will need to complete both in order to receive full credit.
- Create a pre-lesson assessment
- The assessment should be designed to gauge student’s knowledge about the topic to be covered by the lesson.
- Create at least 4 questions for you to ask while delivering this lesson:
- You will need to prepare a good balance of low and high-order questions to ask.
- Create a post-lesson assessment
- The assessment should be designed to assess your students’ mastery of the lesson’s learning objectives.
You will need to submit the lesson plan that align with your formative assessments along with this assignment.