consider how you would implement the project and how you would measure the results. discuss the following:
- Who needs to be involved in the change process?
- Who has to approve the change?
- How does the plan get communicated to those affected by the change?
- Step-by-step process to implement the change from beginning to end (more detail than perhaps what was provided in the change theory discussion).
- Measuring results
- How will results be measured or data collected (survey, observation)?
- Validity/reliability of the pre- and post-assessment tool used for measuring intervention.
- What will you do with the results?