Analysis of Hialeah, Florida USA
- Analyze the data on your community (the windshield survey information along with any data and
statistics you found).
- Identify your community’s needs and strengths.
- Identify a community health program/resource that your community could utilize to alleviate the needs you’ve indicated.
- Summarize how this community health program/resource helps meet the Healthy People 2030 initiatives.
To help you analyze what you have seen and decide how to use it, here are some questions you should consider:
- What are the community’s outstanding strengths?
- What seem to be the community’s biggest challenges?
- What was the most unexpected thing you observed?
- What aspect of the community really stood out for you?
- How can you use this information to help develop a health promotion and wellness plan for the population that lives here?