a 350- to 700-word paper in which you:
- Describe the quality of communication in the scenario.
- Describe the type of conflict illustrated in the scenario.
- Explain how the defensive climate created by the conflict will affect the team members’ ability to collaborate and communicate in the future.
- Identify strategies the manager could use to resolve the conflict between the team members to create a supportive climate again.
- Identify strategies the manager could use for improving communication and collaboration between the team members in the future.
- Explain how the manager can measure the performance of the team. How can he or she determine if they are progressing or meeting their objectives?